Thursday, June 22, 2017

Division Street is Closed



My water aerobics classes
had started when
I was still out of town.

I've gone everyday this week
except today.
Each member of the class
including the instructor
faced a new challenge yesterday.
Division is getting a makeover.


I don't know that it had even been
worth it.  The air was cold before
we got in.  The wind against
our wet bodies made it feel even
colder.

I guess I still had time to go
if I had not continued with this post, and
if the road is finished, but only if I
didn't have to wait for the construction
workers to direct me.


I was reminded of this commercial
When I approached the elderly lady
dressed from head to foot in fire engine
yellow - almost like the government
descending on Elliot's family in
the movie E.T.
It's a long way around and
will be late for certain should
I choose to go that way.



Probably I should go for
a walk in the park.  Perhaps
I should have gone this morning
before I took my assessment.

I am so tired all of the time.
I went outside to do some weeding
and watered the plants.
Roland asked me to plant the
cantaloupe.  That wore me out.



I was awake for a while.  Searching
for answers for assessment put
me back in a coma. As
soon as I post this to my blog
I will go in the kitchen and
do dishes and then
I will go through many boxes of
clutter to see what might be
keepable and what can be
donated for the citywide yard sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment