Monday, June 26, 2017

One of those facebook questionnaires:


Stuff about me based on questions I read from an interview of Ellen Degeneres in People Magazine:
What is a typical day at home like for your family? Roland and I both take courses online - I do my daily checkpoints each morning.  Busy myself with classes -which wasn't a big deal when Jenna was in school;  she needs more attention.  Try squeezing water aerobics or some sort of exercise into routine each morning. This morning Jenna and I walked around Millsite Park.

Are you a morning person or a night owl? I've always been a night owl, but have changed my routine in Oregon as Roland has to be to work by six;  after he awakens, I'm awake - usually anyway.

What have you learned not to worry about? Things that are out of my control; I can't control.  So why worry?

What advice would you give to your younger self? Learn all you can; if someone sets you up on a date, don't cringe or be resentful.  Look at it as an opportunity to make another friend.

What's the best part of being married? Building our stregnths where the other may be weak; learning from each other.  Loving each other.

Is there anything you do that drives him crazy? I tend to exaggerate or get bent out of shape when I have to talk to a machine that obviously doesn't understand me (phone to business)

What's your worst habit?  Jumping to conclusions without giving others the benefit of the doubt

What have you learned about love? It isn't perfect. 

Do you have any guilty pleasures? Sometimes I enjoy watching an introductory reality show that doesn't seem to ever repeat itself.  e.g. "Forever Young" (found here) "He's a Lady" (found here.) 

What's something that makes you cringe? Fingernails running down the chalkboard, squeaky wheels that need a good oiling, raw rhubarb

No comments:

Post a Comment