Wednesday, July 24, 2019

On the Right Path


          When we lived in Kearns, there was a family in the ward that made up for a third of the primary.  I honestly don’t remember which of us moved out of the ward first, but I do know they have moved around many times – both within and out of the country.  I would guess that they’ve accounted for at least half to a third of their wards or branches (both geographical boundaries within the church – a branch is smaller in membership than a ward) in almost every place they live.  

She has a blog which I have read every once in a while as she only posts once in a while. 

          Right now they are living in New York.  I would have not known that if my daughter-in-law, Carrie, hadn’t told me.  She and Randy had gone out to look for houses.  While there, they went to the ward in the area where they plan on living.  I’m happy to learn that they now have ties to someone who is strong in the gospel.   I am excited for them.  I hope they grow and create strong memories for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment