Thursday, August 22, 2019

Dash TV#3 States I've been to: U - W


What States Have You Visited?


Of the fifty states it looks like I’ve been to (or through) almost half.  Some I have already posted about.  Most haven’t been mentioned.  So here are the last four:


Utah    is where I lived when I started my blog.  Aside from Salt Lake and surrounding area, I have visited Moab, Bryce and Zion Canyons, St. George, Cedar City, Kanab  . . .  and other famous cities you may never have heard of. 



Beaver, Utah (a recognizable chair at  Chevorn Station)


Bingham Copper Mine

Zion's Canyon (yes the same trip as North Ridge Grand Canyon)


Virginia       is where I went on my mission.  I have created four posts starting here 

West Virgina        my first area was on the West Virginia border.  Though my companion and I lived in Riddlemead, Virginia and attended church in Pembroke and Pearisburg, VA, our Pearisburg bishop lived in Peterstown, WV

Wyoming    the biggest part of Yellowstone is in Wyoming.   I also remember seeing the Grand Tetons with my family.  My husband’s late wife is from Freedom ( or Star Valley), Wyoming.  We had gone there one year to attend the Walden family reunion.  I filmed the July 4th parade that they held in Afton.  You can see some of it in this post 

me and Kayla in Yellowstone Park 
Biff and Jenna on our way to Afton, Wyoming

I have seen the bus terminals or had a view from the window in Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Tennessee, and Missouri.  I have been to airports in Atlanta Georgia and the LaGuardia in New York.  I have also been to the San Pan Chinese restaurant in Washington D.C.

I have always wanted to go to New England in the fall.  I would like to visit Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.  I may have an opportunity to go to upper state New York by the end of the year, but I’m not counting on it.  I guess we’ll see.

The only country I have been to outside of US is Canada

Lake Louise Alberta Canada

Stanley Park Vancouver British Columbia
Mom  on the border of the Yukon and Alaska




No comments:

Post a Comment