Tuesday, August 6, 2019

What Color is the Sky?

When I woke up this morning, I looked out the window.  The skies were gray and there was a haze which hid my view of the towers.  Was that fog or smoke?  I was not the only person who had wondered.  How long would the sky be grey before it turned blue?






On Saturday Roland and I had gone to Roseburg.  The closer we got to the city, the more overcast the skies.  We went to Home Depot.  Surprised we were not there for long before we traveled across the city to a store we had never looked at before.  Still overcast, but when we came out of the store, it was like we had entered with the weather of one day and left the store on a completely different days as the skies were blue, no clouds whatsoever and hot.






I enjoy going to the pool when it is overcast because there are usually fewer people who show for the workout.  



The fire is 65% contained now.  I haven't seen the blackened over 13,000 acres that remain.  I will get the opportunity later on this month.



And some other pics of clouds





No comments:

Post a Comment