Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Water Fitness

        The largest sized classes 
take place in July.  By
mid-August the number dwindles
as there are several who
are instructors and have
already started their
        “back to school”.

There were only six of us
in the pool yesterday. 
          Usually toward the end of class
children will start staggering in
for their swim lessons which
follow our water fitness class. 



          There was no staggering and
I wondered if maybe they had
discontinued with the lessons as
several life guards may be
returning to school as well.

          Then they came.  A heard of
children entered just as our
class was coming to an end.
I guess that means summer is
          coming to an end as well.

I'm sad that Dottie is 
          no longer with us.  I 
think of her each time I 
          park as we would park in
the same area.  Her dogs 
          would always bark at me.
I miss Dottie.  I don't
          miss her dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment