Friday, December 13, 2019

Facebook Questionnaire



(Because I am too tired to come up with a fresh post right now)

What was the last thing you put in your mouth? My toothbrush

Where was your profile picture taken? The picture on my facebook page was taken at Granger 14th Christmas party eight years ago


Name someone who made you laugh today –  initially answered at 6:00 a.m.  I hadn’t laughed up until that point.  Jenna offered a family prayer at 6:10.  She mumbled like a shy kid reciting something in front of class.  Good thing God has radar hearing.

How late did you stay up last night? I went to bed before 9:30.  I fell asleep before 10:00

If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?  Tillamook maybe, or closer to the coast. Never been to Astoria.  That would be sweet.

Ever been kissed under fireworks? I’m certain that Roland has kissed me under the fireworks

Which of your friends live closet? Jenna and Roland

Do you belive ex’s can be friends? Yes but it depends on the ex/situation.  Like with Roland and Maleficent.  Someone who doesn’t like his or her self can’t really be friends with anyone. She’s a user.  Using people is not being a friend.

How do you feel about Dr. Pepper? I can tolerate one once in a while.  It is definitely NOT the coolest drink on the market.

When was the last time you cried? a couple of days ago I knocked over the coffee table glass panes.  It was an accident, but it still made me cry.  I don’t even like that coffee table.

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Jenna, who is by nature a fantastic selfie taker, just couldn’t seem to capture all that she wanted on some funky costume creation.  She handed me her tablet and asked me to take a picture.  I don’t even know how it turned out.

Was yesterday better than today? I hope not!  Today has to be better at the middle school than was at the elementary school yesterday.

Can you live a day without TV?  I can live my entire life without TV.  I do watch it because it’s there, but I doubt I would miss it if it were removed.

Are you upset about anything? I am.  Roland woke me at 4:00 in the morning and I wanted to sleep.  I think I offended him which in turn upset me.  I couldn’t even go back to sleep.  Roland got up and seemed to be sulking.  Jenna (who doesn’t normally watch TV) had the TV blaring.  I’m still not fully awake.  I need to read the scriptures so until I am no longer upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment