Thursday, January 30, 2020

Smile Faces in the Hymn Book


          I know a post exists somewhere about how much Jenna loved the hymn book when she was younger.  Before she could speak she would treat books with respect and turn the pages.  But she never studied them quite like she would the hymn book.  Somehow the written music fascinated her.

          On Tuesday I went to the band room (which isn’t normally a part of the aide’s agenda) and the instructor drew some notes on the board and added a tie.  I smiled at the memory of Jenna, when after she was talking, asked me why there were so many smiley faces in the hymn book. 



          In Myrtle Creek, the music teacher teaches three courses at the high school and ends his day teaching three courses at the middle school.  I would assume he gets to eat lunch sometime between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment