Wednesday, January 29, 2020

What Are They Doing To My Street?


            I have noticed orange diamond shaped signs indicating construction.  At first I noticed them posted near unpaved streets figuring that perhaps they were being paved – although it seems to be an unrealistic thing at this time of the year now that I think about it.  But that is what I had thought initially.

            This morning I heard what sounded like power drill noises.  What the heck?  I didn’t even check my window.  90% of the time I look for a source to match a sound, I don’t see anything.

            I had a dentist appointment at 10:00.  It wasn’t until I left the house that I noticed the orange signs were on our street.  Why?  What are they doing?  Why are they making so much noise?

 
that's our house btw

taken from our driveway


It doesn’t appear that I got a member of the crew who dressed in a uniform much bulkier than what's shown in this illustration:



No comments:

Post a Comment