Friday, October 2, 2020

Suspicions and Disbelief

             The media has picked up the story that Donald Trump has tested positive for Covid and he and Malania are going to quarantine themselves for the next two weeks.  The story says that Ivana Trumps personal assistant had tested positive and therefore Trump was tested too?  Of course FOX was probably the first to build up this story and I think that is all it is.  A story.  Another lie.  A scam.  Another ploy to build sympathy among his faithful followers.  The debates of course can’t possibly take place now.

            My guess would be that after he screwed things up for himself at the debate – his new campaign manager or whoever had suggested that Donald Trump pose in front of a church holding a Bible (like what would Donald Trump know about religion?) told Donald to Tweet and others followed.  I have absolutely no proof, but I think it’s a hoax.

            First of all, since when has he ever acknowledged anyone else in the Whitehouse?  Each time someone has tested positive he is always like, “Well I don’t even know this person.  I’ve never met this person.” And yet there are photographs to say otherwise.

            Secondly, since when has Donald Trump EVER been responsible?  He mocks the mask, even quarantine, and now he wants to give the impression that he cares?!?!?  I don’t believe him.  Everything that has ever come out of his mouth has been a lie.

            And third, as I have mentioned in my last post, Trump is a villain.  Villain’s don’t test positive for Coronavirus.  I’m not unsympathic if he really does have the disease.  But if this overweight 74 year old man with pasty skin isn’t hospitalized and magically survives this I am certain it will be to get out of finishing the debates and not because he really even took a test.  

    Granted, there were tight spaces, no social distancing, little wearing of masks - so it is possible but too "convenient" or "coincidental" to be at this time. What a kroc!!!! (I may have to repent of these thoughts as tomorrow is Conference)




1 comment:

  1. So it appears I got some things wrong. According to my brother ". . .it appears that others in Trump's circle are testing positive for the virus as well, which lends credence to the story. Hope Hicks tested positive Thursday morning (and she is President Trump's counselor and Jared Kushner's aide, not Ivanka's assistant). Ronna McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, who frequently interacts with Trump and Hicks, has also tested positive. Utah Senator Mike Lee, who was in the White House a few days ago, also tested positive on Thursday. A White House staffer and a journalist have also tested positive, and it is presumed that there will be more positive tests in the coming days. Trump's doctor has issued a public statement." He doesn't think it's a hoax and that the media may be downplaying how serious it really is. But I still have my doubts.

    ReplyDelete