Friday, August 26, 2022

casse-tête examples

 

I don’t know where Richard came up with the idea that I LOVE doing thousand piece puzzles.  I do not.  I have learned that I especially do not like the type that offer casse-tete pieces!

According to several online dictionaries the French word(s) casse-tête translates to puzzle, challenging or complicated puzzle pieces, and headache.  I agree with the last definition.  So I have mentioned that Richard seems to be gung-ho about gluing all puzzles that we have done – though I have vetoed the idea with those that I really would like to put together again.  But definitey not the last one with its one thousand casse-tete headaches.

 





The three hundred piece circle was much easier than the thousand piece cats and birds.





No comments:

Post a Comment