Wednesday, August 10, 2022

CBQ#369

 Who your first boyfriend? What was he like?

 

I dont know if I would categorize him as my first boyfriend, but he was my first kiss.  Not that I have many followers left who would even know him, I will still use an alias.  So Bradley Chase was not his real name.  I think I had a crush on him during my sophomore year but had not gone out with him until my junior year.  I dont even remember why I was in the car with him or why we were out in Draper parked not too far from the prison, but he decided he would kiss me.  I dont even remember if he had asked my permission or not.  But I wanted to kiss him.  At least I thought I did.  It was a French kiss and I thought it was gross.

After we had both graduated high school and I was working with my dad downtown.  Brad said he had been looking for a job and I knew of some openings with the company my dad and I were working for.  Sometimes he would catch rides with us, but Bradley was definitely NOT an on-time person and that annoyed me to no end.  Going out to dinner was no big deal if we had gone at 6:00 or 8:00 but tickets for a performance have a certain time.  I started lying to him about what time a performance would start giving him a two hour leeway.  Seriously.  I realized he was not worth deception on my part. I lost interest in him over time.

    He once asked me if I knew a girl he had worked with previously.  Her name is Teresa (actual name).  I dont believe we had much in common, but sent him reeling after her as I thought I could do better. He ended up marrying Teresa.  I hope that they are still happily married. I don't see either one of them on Social Media - although she had created an account.  It doesn't appear that she has been on since 2017.  

No comments:

Post a Comment