Monday, August 8, 2022

CBQ#51

 Have you ever thrown unread magazines away?

         I dont like magazines overall.  Too many advertisements.  I like Readers Digest (easy to hold) and have read the Childrens Friend, New Era and Ensign Magazines (which I think have all been renamed within the last two years at least the latter two which have been changed to the Strength of the Youth and Liahona). 

        I have never been an avid reader as my mom or youngest brother.  I get tired even when the book has been interesting.  Forget the magazine or newspaper.  I enjoy going from cover to cover without having to search for the rest of the article.

        As I age, I find I like reading off a touch screen in which I can control the size of the font.  I have thrown away unread magazines (though not church magazines but AARP) and feel bad that it hasnt been read.  But Im just not focused enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment