Tuesday, August 9, 2022

A Letter From the Kids!

               Lately our daily treck out to the mailbox has been a waste of time.  I thought it might be beneficial to have a trash can out there.  That way we could remove contents from mailbox and dump immediately.  Yesterdays experience was a rather pleasant one.  There was only one piece but I can honestly say I was more excited about the envelope that lay within than I have about any contents this year perhaps in our entire lives while living in this particular house.

        At first I thought it was a return of one of Richards cards, but when I examined the address I realized that it was an envelope I had mailed to Tonys family after they had returned from their visit back in June.  A sock had been left behind and since I was sending it back, I had included a SASE and am so ecstatic for the reply.

the stamp was never cancelled so we don't even know when it was sent



No comments:

Post a Comment