Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Highway to Hell is Paved With Good Intentions



     There are some months when I seem to be full of ideas and others when my mind is a blank - or I'm just not motivated.  My blog posts become feast or famine (at least in my mind) but unfortunately some of my ideas don't get written out - or they just don't seem so important once I see them on screen.  Or else I just haven't come up with the right words STILL

            I often experience times of frustration - like when I hit a key that somehow changes the placement - and I feel helpless at not being able to change it back. On January 21, I posted an entry called "Judge not " I don't know what buttons I pushed to bring it to March 13 - but there you have it . . . again.  And yet, maybe somebody needed that post to land at the top because perhaps there is some hidden message that might speak to them that maybe they wouldn't have waded through otherwise.  I'm rationalizing . . .

         We came out to Oregon on spring break last year.  I thought we would take this year's spring break to return to Utah for a visit.  But our finances upset that plan.
          We should be in Utah right now.  The plan was to leave Oregon yesterday and arrive in Utah today.   Roland never did ask for the time off.  On the bright side, we won't be spending Easter traveling in the car (we wouldn't have been able to spend it in Utah)

          I had chosen March 19 to March 28  as Jenna is off from school.  Instead of spending time with family members,  Jenna and I will be packing boxes in hopes that we will seriously be closing on our house this week (or maybe right after she returns to school)  Roland  wants to be ready to go the day that we close.  I think we can take our time,   however.  We have yet to give our thirty day notice to those that we rent from.

        Not looking forward to moving again.  But I am looking forward to taking a bath (the house we are in does not have a tub) and a few other perks that we may have.  Mostly hoping that we can see a lower cost in living.  Then perhaps we can save up some money and return to Utah for a visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment