Friday, February 1, 2019

Dash GA #5 Awards


What trophies, medals, awards and certificates have you earned throughout your life?  How many have you kept?

          Well this post ought to be short and sweet.

          I think I was in the fourth grade when I was called to the main office to have my picture taken as student of the month.  I don't know what happened to the photo or certificate.  I do not remember retrieving it from the box of treasures that mom had saved.

          I had ribbons from seminary here and ribbons for my targeteer flag here.




          I won a glass bowling pin filled with m&m's.  It was my "gutter ball" trophy.  Not that it's cool to boast that I had the most gutter balls of anyone who joined the league.  It was cute though.  And I enjoyed the m&m's.  If it hadn't broken I would probably still have it.




          Other than that there are my birth, baptism, marriage certificates.  Oh, and several (between 10 and 14) papers indicating I made either the President's or Dean's list. I think that's it.  Exciting, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment