Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Wasted Time or Wasted Mind


I attended the webinar lecture

though my mind wasn't as present as
my body.
Not as though
I was seriously in the mood anyway
There were too many sounds drowning out
the lecture
First of all,
my instructor had a sore throat. 
He didn't quite sound like Darth Vader throughout
the entire lecture
There was no wheezing - but a lot of
deep throat
My neighbor's acoustics were going
and the sirens from fire department
started wailing loudly.
One of my classmate forgot
she had turned on her mike  and
failed to turn it off before she
attempted to discipline children
making noise in background.
My instructor finally muted her
and kept referring to the time which
made me laugh as he seemed
more anxious to finish the lecture
than I was. 
I should have left the lecture earlier
I suppose.
I really didn't get anything out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment