Sunday, April 22, 2018

Fresh Cut Hair



          I LOVE the feel of my hair right after it's been cut - the fact that I can run my fingers through it and shampoo it only once and have my scalp clean.  My hair doesn't grow long so much as it grows thick. I know there are many women who would love the problem of too much hair.  Though it does have its perks, it does take longer to find the scalp through thick hair.  It will also whip in the wind and either get in my mouth when I'm trying to eat or else it seems to tangle a lot more easily. I don't know how it's possible, but my hair seems to grow faster in Oregon than it did in Salt Lake.  Even my hairdresser was surprised as the pile hanging from my head as it hasn't been that long since she cut it before.


          I miss my hairdresser in Murray - one I had been going to for at least 30 years.  I believe she knows my hair better than I do.  The hairdresser I have now does a good job.  When I add color to my hair, I will only need one bottle and I will be able to douse it all.  With quite thick hair, it is really easy to miss many strands - especially those that are behind me.  Perhaps I ought to ask Jenna to assist me with it.  She is not a girly girl, however.  I don't know if she'll do a great job as she really doesn't care about appearance - hers or anybody else.


          Roland has been to two stake conference meetings and I have been to one.  The final takes place this morning.  Lots of changes taking place in the church right now.  Much to absorb.  I hope I have a much inspiring post to create tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment