Thursday, April 12, 2018

Olde English Village

Before leaving the park, each of us participated in panning for treasure - which had its perks I suppose.  Jenna seemed to enjoy it anyway.


     I think I enjoyed the English Village the most - perhaps I was just intrigued by the detail of the authentic looking town.  




 Aside from eating and taking pictures, I don't recall doing anything special.  Mostly took pictures and waited for Jenna as she rode the ice mountain first by herself and then with Ashley.  They also went on the "Challenge of Mandor" a target shooting ride.  





As Jenna has enjoyed doing that on video game, I thought she would enjoy the actual ride.  I think they went on that twice also.

     I think perhaps most of the pictures I took were at Olde English Village.  I was in awe of how many I was able to get without a crowd of strangers in the photo.  Jenna took pictures of every nook and cranny.  


Jenna took this picture


the most people I had in a background shot






 She took as many photos with people as she did of props only in Olde English Village; in Storybook Lane there were more props and settings than photos of ourselves.

I had taken this one and most of the ones above


Jenna took this one of Gepetto and the Blue Fairy

we ate ice cream either here or across the way


24 blackbirds baked in a pie

     Enchanted Forest closes at 5:00 at this time of year.  We headed toward the parking lot just after  4:30 and got home a little after 7:00.  It was a fun day.  But unless I go back with small children, I really have no reason to return

No comments:

Post a Comment