Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Three Mods in a Row - Are You Kidding Me?



          I don't know how many courses my current instructor is teaching, but this is the third mod that I've had her.  At least the lecture is on Tuesday now instead of Wednesday, so that will be better.  But the subject is still accounting.  I actually slept through today's lecture.  She was late getting started and didn't sound almost done when I finally turned her off.  I still have to create my discussion post - but then again, so does the rest of the class.

          Today starts a new mod.  My instructor kept referring to the things that had been discussed in the class last week - which I suppose is fine and good for those who actually took ACC322 last mod, but what about the members of the class who may have not even had an accounting class last mod?  She did say there were several names of students that she has been assigned to previously.  Lucky us.  In addition, she has been doing taxes for clients outside of the school.  It sounds as if her plate may be overflowing.

          And yet I keep returning to the lesson I had given about "Divine Design" and wonder if my being in her class three times in a row now may not be more than a coincidence and wonder . . .  why?

No comments:

Post a Comment