Friday, April 13, 2018

Those Are HUGE Pants


            The young women of the ward have been making pajama bottoms.  I don't know why Jenna picked out to mismatched designs.  Well, it is her personality.  The pants looked too big for me.  I was right.  They may be Jenna's correct length, but they have fallen off my waist twice already, and I am bigger around the middle than she is.



            The last part of the pajama bottoms was to pull a draw string through - which I had started, but stopped at the seam that joined the front and the back together.  I couldn't push th safety pin through the stitch.  Just as well.  The draw sting had been measured for Jenna's belly and not my own - therefore it would have been too small to tie.  I figured I could still wear them to bed.  I hadn't taken into consideration that they might fell down whenever I got up to go to the bathroom.  Oh, my.




No comments:

Post a Comment