Monday, August 20, 2018

Back to the Basics




            Shortly after I started my schooling online, I made a list of all the required classes that I'd be taking.  Thus far there have been three assigned classes that were not on the list.  One of them is this one I'll be taking for the next four weeks.  I don't quite understand why it's been assigned to me - especially since I've already taken one that has a similar description.  I had received an email from the instructor on Sunday.  She is over the freshman and has presented a guideline for those who have never taken an online course before.  I am nearly a senior.  I think someone entered me into the wrong class as the description sounds very similar to one I recently just completed.  This is nuts.

            The wind has changed and pushed the haze back into the skies and pushed our green back to yellow air quality.  


            I went to the pool this morning.  It was cold like it was in June and July when the heater was broken.   Carolyn thought it was fine, but the majority of class members seemed to be on my side.  Even the lifeguards agreed with me when some were required to get in when our class had ended as swimming classes start right after our class ends.

            I guess I'll start on my discussion.  I don't foresee any struggles for this current class.  No accounting involved!  Should be easy.  I'm thinking perhaps too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment