Friday, August 10, 2018

200 More Words To Go


There is a haze outside covering the sky.  It reminds me of those Claritin commercials where the scene was not quite as clear until the individual took the drug that would relieve all allergies and related symptoms (Claritin does not work on me; I might as well be taking candy).  The haze outside is from the smoke related to the fires I didn't believe were all that close to us.  The air is breathable, I suppose, but not pleasant.  Still easier on me than the gunky air in Salt Lake City.


There is a haze over my eyes.  It cannot be blamed on the smoke.  My thoughts are fuzzy due to the subjects of the week.  Last week I was required to turn in two essays.  The 600 words were worth 120 points.  The 750 word worth 100.  Two more essays required for this week - 600 words worth 120 points and 750 words worth 50 points.  What's up with that?  It hardly seems worth the effort or research.  Gads.

And this week's discussion topic is on stocks and bonds.  Boresville!  Posting my initial participating post was hard enough.  I still need to reply to two of my peers.  Blah, blah, blah . . . I can't seem to stay focused.

And this morning I found this link in my email box.  Apparently, I'm okay.

.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link! It's nice to see others who have been so successful to see that they too have failed.I don't know what the closest fire to us is but some mornings, there is a pretty bad smokey smell. I don't like it. I'm sure Oregon and California have it worse, though.

    ReplyDelete