Friday, September 28, 2018

It's Almost October . . . What is Up With the Haze?



                The air quality has gone down again.  

                You would think I would have figured

.that out on Tuesday when I couldn't stop sneezing.  
 
                Yesterday morning I'd gotten behind

                some school buses and watched their red tail lights

flicker off and on.  When I neared the school,

I looked over the hill and appeared puzzle at the sight of

                what looked like the tail lights - but way too high in the sky. 
                       
                My view was through the trees until   
   
I stopped the car.  Blood red sun. 

                I knew that met the smoke came back.  

                Air quality has been going down again.

Noooooooooooooo.  The air is supposed to be producing

 a misty fog.  Why isn't fire season over?!?

                  Why are the river beds so dried up they

don't look like rivers anymore?  

                 And what is up with the temperature?

It shouldn't be this hot at the end of September.

I should never be this hot at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment