Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What Am I Supposed To Do Now?



                Wednesday is generally my busiest day with school.  Generally.  When the libraries reopened and had asked for volunteers, I said I could - however I couldn't be scheduled.  Sometimes Mondays will work for me, but not always.  I could volunteer on Fridays regardless of my scheduling - however, no one else can work that day; therefore, the library is closed.

            I said I could substitute, which I have done before, but not for a long time.  I told them when I might be available and when I would not.  Wednesdays and Saturdays are definite NOs as I am trying to finish my schooling by Wednesday or Thursday and Saturdays are for family.

            Wednesday is also the designated day for potluck luncheons on 2nd Wednesdays every month and movies on the 3rd Wednesday, though on occasion I have missed both due to schooling.  Today my brother is in town - though it's not taking away from school.  It is the school and program itself that forbids me (among many other students) from viewing the textbook or pdf (mentioned here) in full content.  Students aren't expected to fulfill assignment or assessment at this time as we don't have the information in its entirety.  Gads!

                I will meet Corey and Joh this morning and introduce them to one of my friends over breakfast. I am happy to spend time with them and would not be doing any schooling today even if it was available.  But come on.  I don't want to repeat this course due to an error that I, myself, didn't create.  I don't suppose turning assignments in late is going to affect our grade, however.  As is, I just barely received my assignment grade from last week.   Unlike my database instructor who grades assignments right away, my accounting instructor seems to put it off as long as possible.  I would think that would create more work for him as he teaches at least three classes. 

            It's an accounting class, but thus far the discussions have made it seem more like a management class.  How odd.  It's okay though.  I'd rather Write my opinion than have to come up with an exact number with calculations.  Blech!

No comments:

Post a Comment