Friday, October 12, 2018

Welcome the Fog



                After fire season, the misty fog and rain are always welcome signs for our thirsty part of the world.  It does impair the vision to see far ahead.  I drove in it yesterday as I had an assignment through the school.  At least the light can be seen through the fog, unlike the darkness I had to drive the day prior.  I told Roland that when we set the clocks back, I will need him to drive as I won't be able to see at the time that I've been going.  But I would do okay to leave just an hour later - I think.

                Currently, the fog covers the sky and hides everything past the neighbors' house.  Usually, it lifts by 10:00 or so.  I don't think the sun peeked through until 11:30 yesterday.  I was on recess duty and had to find my sunglasses.






                I have been at the middle school most of this week, but not today.  It is teacher intervention and all of the students and subs are off today. I would like to spend time with Jenna but have been neglecting my room with each assignment that I've accepted. This week I've had four math classes each day.  Most of the classes have been learning about integers.  I would rather help in history or English than in math.

                Even though there is no school today, there is a homecoming dance tonight.  Jenna plans on attending.  She would like to be dropped off at the school at 5:00.  I think she is currently getting ready for it.  She still has seven and a half hours before she leaves.  Silly girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment