Wednesday, December 5, 2018

150 Words More To Go



The topic for this mod's final assessment is
to write 1000 to 1250 words on the topic:
major disclosure and conceptual objectives of 
consolidated financial statements. 

How in the world does is an instructor able
to get through 15 - 30 assessments. 
The topic alone - let alone an entire paper
- is enough to put me to sleep. 
I know that there are instructors who might
not even read the paper, just
scan through it, make certain that
everything meets APA standards -
does not seem to matter what the
contents are.  I hate that!  What
difference does my APA paper make if
I don't understand the material I'm
supposed to write about?!

My current instructor doesn't seem
like a stickler about keeping the
paper in third person and boring.  Thus I
am keeping it in first person - unless he
says otherwise.  The lecture is at 10:30.  Hopefully
there will be enough insight that I
will be able to come up with at least
100 more words.


No comments:

Post a Comment