Friday, December 21, 2018

No More Haunting Triggers!


         We have a lovely tree skirt which I had mentioned in this post.  Each year I put it out, I would think about the day I had purchased it.   It was terrible of me to experience such negative emotions each time I looked at this.


It's such a cute skirt.

       I don't recall having those triggers our first year in Oregon.  Somehow I had managed to misplace the above skirt.  I noticed this when we were setting up for our first Christmas in Tri City.  As I couldn't seem to find it I went out and purchased another.


It was not as big nor as beautiful. 

        I have since found the first tree skirt I purchased in 2005 when Jenna was just a baby. I am happy to report that I no longer have those negative triggers.  I can now look at my tree skirt and appreciate its beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment