Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Profound Quotes - Once Upon a Time

These are some of my favorite quotes from the abc series: Once Upon a Time


Fairytales are real, but you don't know the whole story. . . a hero is someone who can do the hard things even when they thought they couldn't
"You want to ruin me the way the world ruined you.  You choose hate.  But I choose love." -        Alice as Tilly

"Love is Hope, it fuels our dreams"  - Belle

"No one decides my fate but me" - Belle

"It's time for all of us to believe - not in magic, but each other" - Emma Swan
"I've been writing everone else's stories.  I need to figure out what my story is." - Henry Mills

"Home isn't a place.  It's the people in it.  And they'll always be with" - Henry Mills

" Everyone wants magical solution for their problems and everyone refuses to believe in magic" - Mad Hatter

"I would rather die than to have you fill your heart with darkness" - David/Prince Charming

"You defended me in a way that no one thought was possible, you made me your friend by never giving up on me." - Regina Mills

"That's what true love is, sacrifice, giving up everything for the person you love . . . not having someone is the worse curse imaginable" - Regina Mills

" . . . the darkness can always find the light" - Regina Mills

". . . you can't steal something that is given to you . . . a gift is a piece of our heart "  - Regina Mills

"Your happy endings may not be what you expect.  That is what will make it so special" - Snow White

"Second chances are not given.  They're earned" - Victoria (alias Rapunzel and Lady Tremaine)

Like so many villainous songs our best lines go to the Villain who appeared he'd stay that way:

"So long as you live in the past, you'll never find your future" - Rumplestiltskin

"Maybe you should take a piece of advice from a man who has pushed away every chance of happiness because it was never enough.  If it's within your grasp, if you know where it is and who it's with, then you should go to is, grasp it, and never let go." - Rumplestiltskin as Gold

"Magic comes with a price" -Rumplestiltskin as Gold

"You don't do the right thing for a reward - you do it because it's right" - Rumplestiltskin as Weaver

For more Once Upon a Time quotes see here or here or type in "Once Upon a Time" quotes at Google.com or IMDB

No comments:

Post a Comment