Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Let’s Make Rooster Stew

            I normally don’t hear the rooster crowing behind us, but his alarm went off this morning at 4:30 and hasn’t stopped.  What is your problem rooster?  No one understands your tantrums. 

            It’s not even a normal “R-R-R’R” crow.  It’s a sick “ul, ul, ul, r . . e”  The rear window was opened a couple of centimeters.  I was looking for a cross breeze to help keep the room cool – not to allow the sounds of a constipated rooster to interrupt my sleep.

            Jenna cracks me up when she impersonates the rooster – translating his crows into English:

 

“Did you see the sun?

Hey, everybody look!

It’s the sun.

When it became dark last night

I didn’t think I would ever see it again.

But look!

There it is!

I can’t believe I have this opportunity to see it again!

Isn’t it amazing!

Look everyone!  It’s the sun!”

The last two morning have been overcast.  Perhaps the bird really is confused.  It's light out but the sun is hidden.


"Where is the sun?

It's light outside but I don't see it

Does anybody know?

Where is the sun?"

I could see the moon through the clouds


It appears lighter in the west than in the east where the sun is rising

This morning he must have been trying to impersonate the overgrown child named Donald Trump:

 

“I expected there would be a million people at my rally.

I was highly disappointed that there were so many empty seats.

There were more empty seats than there were people.

This is the fault of the public schools.

That’s right.  They are teaching their children to hate.

They don’t respect their elders.  They don’t respect their country.

They are making fun of me and I don’t like it.

Whah Whah Whah . . .”

 

Apparently when Trump looks into a mirror, he sees the image of a public school.  What is he even talking about?  His entire campaign was built on hate.

I heard the numbers have dropped on those who will vote for Trump.  Good.  But the alternate?  We have two elderly candidates who both show signs of senility.  My brother thinks Trump as a narcissistic personality disorder.  Some people may be voting for third party and it looks like a huge percentage may not even vote at all. 

Here is Trevor Noah has who has some very informative veiws.  It's helpful to watch the news this way.

            As much as I’m hating that rooster right now, I may vote for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment