Thursday, August 13, 2020

Golf Clubs

 

 


           Apparently I did not include these pictures in any of my June posts of our trip to NY.  Randy had introduced us to golfing.  That is one sport he never seemed to bother with when we lived in Utah but when he moved to New York he realized that most of his co-workers viewed golf as an essential and so he learned the sport and purchased a set of clubs in order to fit in.

          One thing about Randy is he has always taken to activities like a duck to water.  Seriously.  I have yet to see any sport, craft, or interest that he is not good at immediately. I do have a few relatives that seem to thrive on golfing.  I dont find it all that enjoyable myself.


         As I had previously mentioned New York had just gone into Phase 1 the week we arrived.  The golf course had not yet opened but the practice range was. Randy had taken us there to teach Jenna and I how to golf.  Later he took Roland who seemed to enjoy it enough to purchase a set of golf clubs at a second hand store a month after our return. 

          The golf course in our area is not open for sport however at least not at this time.  Currently it is being used as a walking park in order to get people out but still maintaining social distancing.

          Im happy for Rolands investment.  I hope that he will get  him out of the house a bit of exercise.  Perhaps he can make some new friends and talk business with someone else other than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment