Friday, August 7, 2020

Stinky Hand Sanitizers


I remember my brother scouring the city for hand sanitizer back in April.  He finally managed to get some (I dont know if it was an online order or how he obtained it it was not a brand he recognized) but he said it had a really foul odor that came with it. I was reminded of this when we were in New York and my daughter-in-law had offered me some sanitizer if I could stand the smell  I cant smell and so do not know how stinky it was/is.


          I was watching the news yesterday and learned that there were far too many hand sanitizers on the market which are harmful to the body.  It made me question the safety of the sanitizer that different family members had purchased.  Check the label.  Stay safe.

For FDA updates see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment