Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Finals


 
https://forum.300hours.com/discussion/819/ifrs-vs-gaap-for-level-1#.XD62PVxKiUk



          A 1,250-word report? 
          Are you kidding me?
Accounting final. 
          Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah . . . .
give me a topic I'm
          at least interested in. 
         
          Thus far I have been
in high demand for substituting
          at three schools all
at the same time, and
          there's only one of me.

          I have to take some time off for
          this stupid report -
                                      as if I believe anything
I write - or care. 
                                      Blah, blah, blah.

          There are different aspects of accounting. 
I can do the basics but I
          have no desire to go         
any further than that.

          One more accounting class to go!   

          I have the rest of the schedule.  I will
be taking some fun classes again!
          along with some
okay classes,  and then
                             I will graduate!!! 
And I will be done with accounting

           Meanwhile,  I have lost more sleep
           The topic of my final only makes it harder
to stay awake
            I'm starting out my morning
            with this.  It can only go
uphill from here
                                                 right?

No comments:

Post a Comment