Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Define Your Dash #1



     
            In September I created this post about "Dashes" and how they're to be defined by each of us as we write our memories that spell out our life.  One of my goals this year was to answer one of the dash questions once a week until I got through all 52 of them.  But there are actually more than 52.  Twelve topics provide twelve questions each here though only 52 are highlighted here.  5 each from 6 topics and 4 each of the remaining 6.  

            Some I have already answered without the intent of answering - they just all happen to be subjects that I've posted about.  So I will "define my dash" with some dash questions and some others that I picked up from journal jars or Relief Society handouts (assigning random numbers to the ones not suggested on Family Search.  Mix them up a little.  No order to what I pick - I suppose most of what I've already posted defines my dash.)  But once a week, I will do it consciously.

            I would also like to add a poem or a thought on a particular word (or words) as I did in these two posts (here and here).  The word goal is for twice a month. Those are the goals I have for my blog posts for this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment