Friday, December 16, 2016

Another Concert






          We filmed the Coffenberry Middle School Band Concerts last year.  I had even posted them to facebook and shared with Coffenberry page.  We also filmed the spring concert.  But by then, Rolands phone would no longer communicate with my computer.  My brother-in-law sent him a chip so that we could download pictures that way, but thus far we haven't seemed capable of transferring the footage from the phone's hard drive to the chip.  Thus we didn't film any of it.



          I was taking still pictures with my camera, though I guess I could have recorded some of it.  To start the program, the symphonic band played "The Star-Spangled Banner"  It was awesome!  They did a terrific job.  They only played four numbers and the beginners played six.  I think half of the "beginners" were students in both bands but with different instruments playing in each.

          I am sad that Jenna has lost her desire or ability to communicate in Spanish, but it did do my heart good watching her playing the clarinet.  Way to go, Jenna!



          She said she felt the need to celebrate afterward.  We went to rip-off Ray's to get a cake and went home and played Spades.  I was 90 in the hole at one point.  I don't think I ever managed to get out.  Roland won by a landslide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment