Friday, March 26, 2021

Where Did You Come From?

        Another member joined the fowl menagerie team. Well, no.  Not quite.  Joining would imply that he would travel in their pack which he does not.  He seems to keep to himself.  There also appears to be a puzzled look on his face but perhaps its just the mask he wears that is throwing me off.  I wouldn't have even known it was a pheasant if Roland hadn't said anything (He was the first one to spot the pheasant and then Jenna.)  If Roland hadn't said anything I would have thought that he was a rooster trying to disguise himself.   It wasn't long ago when Jenna and I watched a goose imitate a flamingo.

 

The goose standing on one leg

        The pheasant stands by himself sometimes observing the other chickens.  His cry is worse than Mitchs. I dont know what hes thinking.  I can only guess.

 

Jenna took this one with her cell phone

        Where is my family?

        Who are all these birds?

        Who are those people?  Why are they throwing things at the birds?

        Why do the birds flock to what the people are throwing?

        Where is my family?  Where are my pals?

        I think Im lost.

 

        I dont know why theres a pheasant in our yard.  Or why he continues to hang around.  The entire fowl group is weird to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment