Sunday, February 26, 2023

The Great Salt Lake Shrinkage and Health Hazzard

One of the spotlights on this morning's "Sunday Morning" featured a brief history on the Great Salt Lake - or what was once the Great Salt Lake Rather.  It has shrunk quite a bit and the remainder has toxins that may have contributed more to my poor breathing than did just the smog from other pollutants.  I thought it might be too early to see the feature on YouTube as of now.  Although there is not today's episode of Sunday Morning, there are SEVERAL videos to choose from.  Just type in the Great Salt Lake Drying Up.  I was stunned by how many came up on the deadly poisons of my home state.  Shocked by not totally surprised.  Now I have proof that my home state was indeed killing me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6oSNLkIBEg


No comments:

Post a Comment