Monday, June 28, 2021

If Corona Didn’t Kill You Perhaps the Elements Will

             Our nation has issued a warning for extreme heat

in the western states.  The sun had not fully risen

this morning when I took Bonnie out for

the shortest walk ever. 

Alexa informed me that the temperature

was 75 degrees fahrenheit –

Google said 73. 

It felt lke 80

– at least. 

 


I wonder if those people who were so skeptical

to believe the seriousness of the cornonavirus

believe that the weather is a hoax. 

I wonder if they will allow themselves

to dehydrate because

“nobody can tell me to drink water. 

I should be able to choose”

 


I wonder if they think the elements are

a conspiracy started by another country. 

I wonder if they believe how much nicer

the weather would be if

Trump was still in office. 

75 degrees and climbing! 

It’s not even 7:00 a.m. yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment