Saturday, August 7, 2021

Overwhelmed With Thoughts

  

https://www.happify.com/hd/5-things-
you-can-do-if-feeling-overwhelmed/

           I have had many ideas – some which I have jotted down but no complete thought.  It doesn’t seem to be a priority.  Whatever Roland is doing takes priority over anything that Jenna and I may have planned.  Right now it’s the back room – which is important.  But I also believe know that he needs to take breaks. 

           He’s taken Jenna to Roseburg a few times which has given me opportunity to blog and either a nap takes priority or else I just haven’t been motivated to write.  He gave me the assignment to paint the trim while they’re gone, but I can’t find a paintbrush.  Nor do I wish to spend my time looking for one the entire time they are gone.  I did put up some masking tape around the door trim – at least I put in some effort, right?  They are going to Lowes and I did put in a request for more paint brushes.  Disposable ones would be nice. 

           Anyway the room is coming along.  Perhaps it will be ready for Christmas?  That would be cool.  I will be sure to post some progress pictures later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment