Sunday, August 29, 2021

Do Not Cross the Board

               We have done a few more home projects including power washing the house and hanging blinds. 

 


           The power wash came out more like a power rinse as the soap didnt seem to be coming through.  After watching a tutorial Roland went back and did the cars so though the house has not been washed it does look much better than before.

           We moved things around to get to the windows.  As we did so, a board fell to the floor near the couch between the living room and hall.  Bonnie had been outside but I had let her in.  She remained behind the couch and I didnt think much about it until she started whining.  I asked her to come but she remained until I picked up the board and then she brushed pass the couch.

           Really?  She was unable to move forward because she couldnt cross the board?  The thickness was less than the steps that she will move up and down each day. And she wouldnt step on or over it?  Wow.  Who knew?

 


          So yesterday I was doing laundry and the exhaust wasnt working properly according to Roland.  He had me open the door to the back room in order to let the air flow for better ventilation, but I did not want Bonnie back there.  Who knew that this flat board would hold her back?  Its quite miraculous really.  



No comments:

Post a Comment