Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What Shall I Wear Today?



            Since moving to Myrtle Creek,

I've worn my winter boots less than ten times. 

I finally managed to get them back into the shed,

but had kept out some sweatshirts

and long-sleeved shirts that I thought

would go into the shed eventually. 


            I've been running the A/C the last couple of

days as it's been over 80 degrees outside.  Yesterday

got up to 86 at one point (that's when I actually checked)

but may have gotten higher.


            This morning I went out to water the plants and

actually put a hat on my head.  It was 53 degrees

            I've mostly been wearing shorts - even when

the temperature has dropped.  Currently I am wearing

long denim pants and

a long sleeve shirt.  What is up with that?


            The temperature now says 65 - the

warmest it's been all day.  65 is nice. 




                        I can live with 65.

No comments:

Post a Comment