Saturday, January 28, 2023

Did Bonnie Drag Her Bed Into Our Room?

 

         Ever since Biff and his brood moved in, Bonnie has been whinier during the night – especially after Christmas break.  She misses Jaime, obviously.  But more importantly it isn’t fair that Char gets to sleep with his people and Bonnie has to stay in a different room by herself.  She doesn’t know how loudly she snores.  She could seriously put a fog horn to shame. I have never heard Char snore. I rarely hear him at all.

         When I heard Bonnie whining last night I got to let her outside.  Instead she charged into our room and wouldn’t leave. Richard doesn’t like Bonnie wiping herself on our carpet and so I went and retrieved Char’s cushion (which has now become Bonnie’s second bed as Char doesn’t use it) so that she could lay on that and not in a place where neither Richard nor I would trip over her. 

         This morning Richard made some comment about Bonnie’s presence.  I told him about her barging in.  Richard asked if she had dragged her bed into our room.  Funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment