Friday, July 7, 2023

A Magician and a Castle Cake

           I scanned several photos with the intent of mailing them all to Ryan’s family.  I thought his kids might enjoy looking at them.  There are quite a number of photos and postage will be costly – unless I send just a couple of them at a time.  Thus I started with four random photos and a message to his family to keep an eye on his ever changing hair (or lack thereof) for Ryan has had a head full of hair similar looking to Sideshow Bob (from the Simpsons) and has also been completely bald.  He has gone through a blond stage.  Dreadlocks. 

          We had an unused scrapbook in our yard sale.  It was not purchased and I have recently decided that I will place some photos within and send it out when it is full.  I will start with Ryan’s 14th birthday.

          Richard and I had been married just over a year when Ryan (dubbed as Tony in previous posts) turned 14.  I don’t know how we were able to afford such an elaborate birthday party. Richard must have sold a  few properties as he was able to hire a magician to host the party.  Ryan invited several friends and I had invited my family.  Our foreign exchange student took most of the photos that are now in my possession. 

          Not all of the photos have been cut into pieces.  I probably have enough photos to fill five or six pages.  Reminders of the guests, magician and birthday cake.  Perhaps it will trigger some memories he will be able to share.  Here are just some of the photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment