Monday, September 4, 2017

Dust Maks

I remember the smell of smoke or stale air many times when I was in Utah.  It was usually cold outside.  We could shut the doors and stay warm and the smell would stay on the outside.  I've never had smoke follow me inside the house before.  I can't see it indoors, but I know that it is there.  We've been running the fans and airconditioners to discourage the smoke.  It has helped cut down the strength, but I still have a headache.

True Value has sold out all dust masks:


        Roland said he purchased the last bag less than 30 minutes ago.  The next supply won't be in until Friday.  The air is definitely cleaner with this on.  It is also very hot. We also have dust masks in our evacuation bags.  I had forgotten about that until just now.  We really need to go through our bags again.  Perhaps we will do that for family home evening.

         If school should get cancelled tomorrow due to the poor air quality, we will head up to McMinnville to stay with Beth and Graham for a while.  The air quality up there is just moderate.  That beats very unhealthy though. 



           I tried taking pictures of the red sun (the only evidence we've had of there still being a sky) but my camera can't capture what's really there.




         Meanwhile Jenna has decorated her mask. 



Gotta add some humor to this pathetic situation, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment