Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Need This Pink Slip to Get In

              Roland had to make a trip to Roseburg the other day.  Had to go to the VA hospital to have some work done.  Prior to COVID there had been more than one option to enter and exit the campus as the space is composed of more than one building.  But since COVID – there is one way in, one way out, and guards on watch to make certain the one way driving is enforced.  Also there are teams of health screeners to take one’s temperature before one is able to park.  If the driver or those entering any building doesn’t have a temperature is given a pink slip to prove that he or she has been scanned.    

I don’t know what becomes of those who do have a temperature or a cough or flare-up or anything that might become worse if not treated – I mean, wouldn’t they still have to get in?  Isn’t that why they came?

I just stay in the car and play on my kindle and so have not had my temperature taken or received a pink slip for myself.  I’m grateful that they are taking precautions.  I wish every business in the county would take precautions. Only 65% of Oregon is vaccinated.  Until more people accept this pandemic thing as REAL, it’s NOT going to go away.    

No comments:

Post a Comment