Saturday, December 18, 2021

Decoration Pics

 

         We had put our decorations up a couple of weeks ago.  It took us three days, I think, as we had a small electrical problem.  Just before we finished, the guy across the street brought out his lights and stapled them to his house and wrapped around the small trees in front.  I think he was done within 30 minutes.  His lights were on the night he decorated.  I haven’t seen them on since then.  

         Small electrical problem.  Taking apart.  Trying to find problem.  And replacing one switch with another – which was nice.

         

The black indicates where the back porch light was.


But as we no longer have a back porch, the switch didn’t work anything.  I like it not being there as I was always pressing it and of course nothing happened

          Jenna and I decided that we wanted the tree in the back room this year.  This is the tree in front of one window:

And where our stockings hang in the other.

Here is our house decorated

Our tree from our porch

We have put these candy canes up almost every year – each year in the tree where they tend to get lost.  This year we hung them on the side of our porch.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment