Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Nature Moves

         Last year when I walked Bonnie, I took my cell phone or camera but have not done that for the past four months or so.  I can’t seem to find all the camera chargers and corresponding batteries and the cell phone I have weighs too much and is too big to keep in pocket and Bonnie is so strong that I’m afraid of dropping it.  Thus I have missed out on some spectacular views  I suppose I could just recharge one of my older flip phones.  Picture may not be the best quality, but I’m not using it for anything other than to look up numbers that are not on my current phone.

         As I watched the clouds surrounding the hills rise to the top I thought about how nature changes within seconds.  Snow melts.  Rivers dry out.  Moisture evaporates.  Clouds move across the sky.  Always different than it was before.  ALWAYS.



No comments:

Post a Comment