Saturday, December 17, 2022

That is Quite Optimistic

               Richard sends out cards almost every month.  

Before she went to college Richard used to sign each card from Richard, Karen and Jaime.  

After Jaime left, he would sign from Richard and Karen.  

After Biff and his brood moved in he started to sign all five names which became a bit much.  

The last two card were signed from the Riveras.  

But the next two cards he has lined up (MLK and Valentines) will be signed from just him and me.  

He believes Biff and Claire will be out of the house by then.  

Really?  That would be great but seems unrealistic to me.  

Does he think they will be getting so much money from relatives and so forth that they will have enough to move?  

That would be awesome, but I have my doubts.  

Would be a great way to start off the new year.  

Truthfully I think he would like them gone more than I do.  

And I would think they’d be equally excited to leave us.



No comments:

Post a Comment