Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Another Weather Report


The weather is so much different

this year as opposed to the year
we moved in. 
The temperatures were warm
but not hot. 
Spring had come early. 
I was astounded at the amount
of "spring" growth and took
lots of pictures. 
What awesomeness.

This year the fog lingers longer.
The skies are grey and murky
and the temperature has been
uninviting. 
Bundle up. 
I mean, I guess that is what
I was doing in Utah. 
I don't want Oregon to experience
Salt Lake weather!

It snowed yesterday morning for
only five minutes or so. 
Big thick flacks that
didn't stick.
School was not cancelled though
some of the buses may have been
delayed. 
It wasn't for two hours though.

It seems laughable to me when
the schools are closed or buses are
delayed when there are less than
four inches of snow.
The snow is not the primary concern
however.
It is when the roads are wet and
slick and iced over.

Roland will keep the heater on
in the car.
I rarely ever make it to my destination
with the heat on.
I never have the heat on while
returning home
I loathe wearing a coat in
the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment