Sunday, April 7, 2019

Journal Entry

            For the entire month of December, I had a problem sleeping.  I couldn’t get comfortable.  I’d stir.  I’d wake up.  I don’t think I ever slept for more than five hours during one night – and it was NEVER five hours in a row. I was even watching accounting videos and still not having success with my sleep!

            This month I am experiencing the opposite.  I can’t ever seem to wake up – not do I want to.  Right now the rain is soothing to my ears even though it’s pounding on the rooftop.  There is something calming about it.  I like to sleep.  I enjoy being restful.  But I’m really not restful if I have too much sleep.

             I finally got my speech turned in for my communications class, but I did not have a good experience with making the video or uploading.  The rain is louder than my voice has been this month.  My entire week has reminded me of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day here.   

         I managed to get meaning out of some of the talks given in General Conference but was obviously not focused on many others.  I’m grateful for the Internet that provides me with an opportunity to review what I have missed. 

            This week will be my last filling in for the position I had accepted back in January.  I was told that someone will be starting on Wednesday.  I have been told that in February and March as well.  Perhaps this third time will be the charm.  Roland wants me to apply for a bookkeeping position and will be doing that the following week.  Don’t know where I will go from there.





No comments:

Post a Comment